About Me

My photo
asalamualaikum to viewers.first of all,thanks for viewing.i just made up my mind to sign up for being bloggers so sorry for the un-updated page.i am still learning and trying to be one =) hopefully you guys enjoy reading yeah! do be my followers!

Sunday 17 August 2014

Quiting&Mistake

Day by day so much happening
To much delay and wasted
When all this going to end
Maybe this month there is some miracle will happen.
What,where & when.
Sorry for what just happen.
Sorry for the delay and burden.
Sorry for be the one who need to blame with.
I'm so sorry.
Friends and Best friend.
I will end all this a.s.a.p.
I will take the blame.
Thanks for helping me back then.
So sorry..
Maybe this is my punishment and K.A.R.M.A for me.
Sorry.
I will settle it a.s.a.p..I will..
And nit bother anyone anymore.
Thank you friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment